Bi-absorbers HAGON NITRO TRIUMPH
Available for Triumph Bonneville, Scrambler or Thruxton
Top notch. These dampers with stainless steel bodies are available in black or silver to match perfectly to your bike.
They are completely adjustable.
• Adjustable Hydraulic (10 positions)
• Pistons ø 38
• Hard chrome rods ø 18
• 225mm Springs
• 90mm stroke with the stop
• Different choices of colors for anodized parts:
(Black - silver)
• Large setting range of the spring preload
• hydraulic system controlled by a set of valves
• Available in lengths:
(330 mm - 340 mm - 360 mm)
• Hardness springs differently depending on model (18 to 35 N / mm)
• Outside diameter springs: 73 mm
• Fully Remanufacturable (can be drained and renovated)
And professional manufacturer of shock absorber since 1958!
Hagon was founded in 1958 by a contractor pilot, who decided to put his experience and requirements in the service of motorcycle enthusiasts.
He specializes in the manufacturing of motorcycle racing frame and grasstrack.
It was in 1985 that HAGON embarks on the development of shock absorbers. Most of the parts is produced in the state of the art plant Hagon Hainault (GB); a guarantee of independence and short delivery times.
Innovative, high-quality, two-absorbers and HAGON monoshock are guaranteed 2 years
cut for motorcycles of yesterday and today.
In 2010, HAGON boosts its range and image.
The first visible sign of this change is reflected in a new logo.