Bullet Atto Dark LED-indicator from Kellermann, black, dark tinted lens, E-marked
Approved as front and rear indicator.
Sensationally small, spectacularly bright!
Never was a Kellermann indicator smaller. The light-area of the Atto fits four times on a 1 cent coin! This consequent reduction opens up entirely new design options on the motorcycle. The Bullet Atto can almost optically disappear on the motorcycle. This indicator is only visible when it really has to. The Bullet Atto offers maximum luminosity with minimum size. The complete electronics of the Bullet Atto is inside the housing, so this indicator can be operated directly on the 12 Volt mains.
Bullet Atto at a glance:
- EXtranz - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED technology
- Longlife Protection Guard, IC controlled, 330kHz clocked
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 Volt DC voltage supply
- With M5x0,5x6,5 mounting thread
- Europe-wide protected design
Warning ! Delivery contents: 1 piece
- If your motorcycle is originally fitted with 10W or 21W bulb indicators, when you replace them with LED indicators, they will flash too quickly or not at all.
To compensate for this, it is enough to integrate resistors in the circuit in order to create a resistive load sufficient for the proper functioning of the flashing relay (see articles offered below)
- If your motorcycle is equipped with an original LED light, nothing is to be expected.
- For Triumph from 2016 a mode is provided for this purpose, no need for resistance, please follow the manipulation below:
1 / First of all, motorcycle on the stand with the key off.
2 / Hold the "i" button on the left comodo for a few seconds then switch on the ignition.
3 / When the dashboard lights up it will display type. Release the "i" button, then to change the mode by simply pressing the "i" button. Try all the modes until you find the one that suits you.
4 / To confirm the choice of mode, press the "i" button for a few seconds.