Reposition your turn signals on the top of the shock absorbers. Sold in pairs, with stainless steel screws.
Mounts on all motorcycles with double shock absorbers.
- Bonneville Thruxton Scrambler (all versions 2001-2016, 790 / 865cc)
- America Speedmaster (2001-2016, 790 / 865cc)
- Street Twin 900, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100 / T120 (2016+, 1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200 / R (2016+, 1200cc)
- Thunderbird 1600, 1700 Storm / Nightstorm / LT / Commander
- Rocket III all versions
Compatible also for Kawasaki W650 / W800.
Pair of brackets that reposition the AR turn signals on the high attachment points of the shock absorbers. The turn signals are positioned under the edge of the saddle, which does not interfere with the presence of the passenger.
Manufacture by die-casting aluminum alloy, hand finished. Fouri with 2 M8x30 stainless steel screws.
Allow mounting of most aftermarket turn signals on 8mm or 10mm diameter threaded rods.
12 months warranty.