MOTOGADGET m-BLAZE Disc, LH side
m-Blaze Disc by motogadget – a turn signal for handlebar end installation in a trend-setting design
The m-Blaze Disc is the latest generation of turn signal lights.
The characteristic feature of the LED turn signal is the transparent light-emitting disc on a compact aluminium base providing the harmonious finish of the handlebar end.
This is already the third generation of our turn signals using the motogadget TranzLight-Technology® (TLT, patent pending). This progressive approach to development is not limited to the miniaturization of turn signal casings. Furthermore, it creates new lighting concepts directly through a crystal-like plastic body. Only the precision of CAD calculations and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes allow this new design and its performance opportunities.
The luminous flux required for the TranzLight technology is generated by the intensiLED® procedure developed by motogadget. It consists of three important pillars:
- specifically selected, high output LED with maximum efficiency and 7W total output and a service life of more than 50,000 hours
- IC controlled constant power source with 330 kHz pulses
- special collimator optics, that precisely bundles the emission light from the LED into the plastic body
The subtle aluminium casing is used for the secure mount of the plastic body only and includes the electronic control system and high-end LEDs.
Traditionally, the casing is machined using CNC technology, available with an anodized black or mirror polish surface and furnished with an elegant finish of laser inscriptions.
The turn signal for handlebar end installation has a very low construction height and, due to the transparent disc, the m-Blaze shows up with a very neutral and subtle look. That's why the m-Blaze is the perfect match to many styles and all types of motorbikes.
The m-Blaze Disc has E mark and front turn signal approval.
Parts delivered: Single turn signal "m-Blaze Disc", left or right side; for handlebar end installation; incl. clamping for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 in.) with 14 mm to 21 mm I.D.; connector cable length approx. 100 cm.
Always make sure to order a complete set consisting of the left and right side turn signal assembly!
- If your motorcycle is originally fitted with 10W or 21W bulb indicators, when you replace them with LED indicators, they will flash too quickly or not at all.
To compensate for this, it is enough to integrate resistors in the circuit in order to create a resistive load sufficient for the proper functioning of the flashing relay (see articles offered below)
- If your motorcycle is equipped with an original LED light, nothing is to be expected.
- For Triumph from 2016 a mode is provided for this purpose, no need for resistance, please follow the manipulation below:
1 / First of all, motorcycle on the stand with the key off.
2 / Hold the "i" button on the left comodo for a few seconds then switch on the ignition.
3 / When the dashboard lights up it will display type. Release the "i" button, then to change the mode by simply pressing the "i" button. Try all the modes until you find the one that suits you.
4 / To confirm the choice of mode, press the "i" button for a few seconds.