Turn Signal M-Blaze Pin Motogadget
The m-Blaze Pin from motogadget – setting new benchmarks for bolt-on turn signals with Power LED technology.
Its tiny dimensions and minimal design make it almost disappear on the vehicle. Due to the IntensiLED® Technology, the emitted light is extremely bright when switched ON and definitely can no longer be overseen.
Additionally, greatest visibility and safety will be ensured by the patented TranzLight® Technology (TLT) with a wide beam angle.
The bolt-on turn signal is ECE approved as front and rear direction indicator. The aluminium casing is CNC machined and available with an anodized black or mirror polish surface.
The benefits at a glance:
- absolute unique, new design and principle of operation (light control by TranzLight® Technology)
- extremely delicate appearance due to transparent glass body and very small aluminium base
- highest luminosity, achieved by state-of-the-art high output LED technology (IntensiLED®)
- electronic voltage conditioning by IC controlled constant power source with 330kHz pulses and safe protection electronics
- extremely bright light in radiation direction, highly visible light in nearly all directions
Like any other typical LED turn signal, the motogadget turn signal can be operated with load resistors or any of our load-independent flasher relays (m-Flash, m-Wave, m-Stop, m-Relay+). Parts delivered: one m-Blaze Pin turn signal w/ M8 thread, M8 nut, approx. 100 cm connector cable, installation instructions.
Please order two turn signals for a pair and four turn signals for front and rear use!
Total lenght with thread: 38,5 mm
lenght without thread: 19,5 mm
Biggest diameter: 16 mm
Cable length: about 100 cm
Weight: about 12 g
Installation: M8 threaded bolt
Power consumption: about 3 Watt
EU-Design Patent 002423285, EU-Patent 2439132 Made in Germany
- If your motorcycle is originally fitted with 10W or 21W bulb indicators, when you replace them with LED indicators, they will flash too quickly or not at all.
To compensate for this, it is enough to integrate resistors in the circuit in order to create a resistive load sufficient for the proper functioning of the flashing relay (see articles offered below)
- If your motorcycle is equipped with an original LED light, nothing is to be expected.
- For Triumph from 2016 a mode is provided for this purpose, no need for resistance, please follow the manipulation below:
1 / First of all, motorcycle on the stand with the key off.
2 / Hold the "i" button on the left comodo for a few seconds then switch on the ignition.
3 / When the dashboard lights up it will display type. Release the "i" button, then to change the mode by simply pressing the "i" button. Try all the modes until you find the one that suits you.
4 / To confirm the choice of mode, press the "i" button for a few seconds.