Triumph Bonneville Firstracer LED turn signals kit with brackets
This kit allows you to change your original turn signals by relocating them using our brackets provided to offer a sleek design.
At the rear they will be placed at the level of your shock absorbers to refine the line of your motorcycle.
This kit contains:
- 2 pairs of single orange LED indicators or with additional integrated position and brake light for the rear
- 1 pair of turn signal support on First Racer shock absorber.
- 1 First Racer front turn signal support
If you do not want to cut your original connectors, we offer adapter connectors, links below (plug & play):
For Triumphs before 2015:
- If you choose the kit without the brake light option on the indicators then opt for 2 pairs of FR221 connectors
- If, on the contrary, you choose indicators with integrated brake light, then opt for 1 plug and play rear harness kit until 2015 and 1 pair of FR221 connectors
For Triumphs after 2016:
- If you choose the kit without the brake light option on the indicators, then opt for 2 pairs of BH32100 connectors
- If, on the contrary, you choose indicators with integrated brake light, then opt for 1 plug and play 2016+ rear harness kit and 1 pair of BH32100 connectors
- If your motorcycle is originally fitted with 10W or 21W bulb turn signals, when you replace them with led turn signals, they will flash too quickly or not at all.
To compensate for this, it suffices to integrate resistors in the circuit in order to create a resistive load sufficient for the correct functioning of the flasher relay (see articles proposed below)
- If your motorcycle is equipped with original led light nothing is to be expected.
- For Triumphs from 2016 a mode is provided for this purpose, no need for resistance, please follow the procedure below:
1 / First of all, motorcycle on the key stand on off.
2 / Hold the "i" button on the left comodo for a few seconds then switch on the ignition.
3 / When the instrument panel comes on it will display type. Release the "i" button, then to change mode by simply pressing the "i" button. Try all the modes until you find the right one.
4 / To validate the choice of mode, press the "i" button for a few seconds.